Partner with the Howe School to Empower your Workforce
As a leader and preferred provider of graduate education in business and technology, the Wesley J. Howe School of Technology Management at Stevens Institute of Technology has earned a unique position within industry, crafting programs tailored to meet the complex educational needs and demands of people actively engaged in the workforce. The Howe School has been assisting corporations and organizations to grow in the area of business and technology by developing and delivering innovative education solutions that build and strengthen their workforce and help meet strategic business goals.
Drawing on faculty and industry experts the Howe School offers both open enrollment graduate certificate programs and custom programs tailored to fit the business needs of our corporate sponsors. Our partners include a wide array of Fortune 500 companies from various industries.
Our degree programs are designed to meet the needs of the corporation and its employees, by balancing academic rigor with flexibility and value.
- We listen to industry - The design and execution of Howe graduate programs are guided by faculty and advisory boards of top executives within various fields
- Our programs reflect change - Curriculum is dynamic and continuously evolving to meet industry and government needs
- Relevant research - We provide research based curriculum that addresses the skill requirements needed in industry
- Leading faculty - Our faculty consists of top researchers as well as seasoned professionals with extensive experience
Flexible scheduling options are offered to our corporate sponsors in the areas of professional development and leadership or training programs::
- On Campus: Courses can be taken at our beautiful campus in Hoboken, NJ (ten-minutes from Manhattan)
- Onsite: We bring our programs and faculty to your location for your convenience
- Online: Employees can learn via our award-winning, fully-accredited, Web Campus platform to accommodate employee’s work schedules
- Offsite: Training and professional development where training is delivered to an offsite location
- Customized program opportunities: We can tailor graduate programs to meet the needs of your strategic needs of your organization
To learn more about how you corporation or organization can partner with Wesley J. Howe School of Technology Management please contact: