Vi Van Trieu
|School: Schaefer School of Engineering & Science|
|Department: Mechanical Engineering|
|Program: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Engineering|
- MBA, Investment & International Economics, Drexel University, 1994.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University, 1986.
- B.S., Industrial Science & Technology, Kean University, 1980.
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Rapid Manufacturing Techniques for Vaccines and Bioproduction
- Disposables and Single-Use Technologies
- Cell Line Engineering
- Biologic Plant Design
- Bioprocess Equipment Design including Cell Culture and Chromatography operations
- Sustainability and Green Design in Pharma and Biopharma Production Facility
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Aseptic Processing
- Direct operations and management position with large integrated pharmaceutical companies
- Subject-Matter-Expert Consultant to Pharmaceutical industry
Consultant to industry
Feb. 2008 as Industry Professor
PME 530 Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
PME 539 Bioprocess Technology in API Manufacturing
PME 646 Biopharmaceuticals Facilities Design